[Giveaway] Unlock your iPhone 5 for FREE
Thanksgiving starts early! So, you have your shiny new iPhone 5 and you are planning on travelling soon. What do you do? Pick up a cheap phone locally for calling? How about using your iPhone 5 locally? Yes, iPhone 5 can be unlocked as described here. Finding a reliable source to unlock your iPhone is all what it takes. I have done the homework for you. Will from chronicunlocks.com is sponsoring this giveaway. 3 lucky iPhone 5 users can have their iPhone unlocked for FREE. That is a saving of $35 which is the current going rate. Keep in mind that while you find cheaper options elsewhere, you never know when the carrier reverts the unlock leaving you stranded with no cell service on your iPhone 5.
This free giveaway ends November 25, 2012.
Here is what you have to do to participate in this giveaway :
- Make sure you have an AT&T iPhone 5. Verizon and Sprint versions of iPhone 5 come unlocked for GSM use elsewhere in the world.
- Read this article to understand what it takes to actually unlock the iPhone 5.
- Tweet this post. If you don’t have Twitter, share it on Facebook. Spread the love!
- Once you are done sharing the post, leave a comment here describing how you plan on using your unlocked iPhone. This is how you will be contacted if you are a winner. This also limits the duplicate entries based on the IP address.
- You will then be contacted if you are one of the lucky winners. Upon providing the IMEI number of the iPhone 5, you will then be notified of the unlock. You might want to subscribe to the comments in this post. This will keep you posted on the outcome of the giveaway. You have 2 days to claim your FREE unlock once emailed.
The FREE giveaway has ended. Purchase an unlock from the source directly with a $5 discount.