Home » Bootloaders, Downloads, pwnage

Download Pwnage 2.0.1 and Bootloader 3.9, 4.6 in one File

22 July 2008 37 Comments

These are the most essential files for Jailbreaking/Unlocking iPhone 2.0 and since they are scattered all around the place, I thought of providing a single link which would definitely ease the process.

DOWNLOAD THE COMMON FILE

I am working on a video as well as detailed Pwnage 2.0.1 guide for the noobs. Pwnage is rock solid but some surprises here and there surface every now and then.

• mike said:

Do i need MAC PC to download Pwnage 2.0.1 and bootloader? I have windows vista and I downloaded this files but they are not opening up. Can anyone help please. Thanks

• kiran (author) said:

Oops, it is a MAC only tool for now, Windows will be out soon.

• mike said:

I download the software and application as shown above but the phone didn’t work with T-mobile carrier. Any solution?

• Kiran (author) said:

Hi Mike!

May I know if its the 3G iPhone you are trying it on or the 2G? If 2G I can definitely help you, 3G is yet to be unlocked.

Donations are upto you … $5, $10 anything will do if you feel this site helped you :)

Kiran

• Lee said:

I am trying to unlock an older iPhone first gen. I have downloaded your tools but not sure if they are for the first gen or 3G phones.

• David said:

hey kiran,
    just read this article and the “Let’s Rock” event that apple is holding tomorrow Sept 9th. It is said that apple will announce a MAJOR FW update which is 2.1.
    I am still on 1.1.4 and was thinking of upgrading to 2.0.2 but now that 2.1 is near by i am willing to wait some more. What do you think? will the pwnage tool for 2.1 FW out within a week or 2 after release?

here is the article link:

• kiran (author) said:

Lee : Please check the Downloads link at the top bar (http://www.ilikemyiphone.com/?page_id=172) for the current downloads since all the files are classified for 2G and 3G iPhones..

David : Stunned to see you are still on 1.1.4!! Missing on AppStore buddy?!! Most Cydia apps are rewritten for 2.0.2!

Anyway, 2.1 FW is going to make a whole new change with all the background notification support and some other fixes, Pwnage might take some time as I see it. So, 2.0.2 for few days and lets hope…

• david said:

yea i mean i see it all on google news and every where else that there are soo many problems with the new FW…

i mean just look at how many FW updates apple had to release for 2.0(3 already) in a matter of just month and a half.

i am looking for a stable FW which will last me for atleast a couple of months just as 1.1.4 has been without any problems.i am hoping FW 2.1 will be just that.

• kiran (author) said:

Lets hope, that is the best we could do at this time! Hope 2.1 will be a major release without so many minor releases like 2.0… 2.0.2 is still kinda slow but I have learned to live with it!

• khan said:

hi please help me i am new i don’t no how do this yesterday i buy second hand iphone 2g from net there fw version 2.0.1
    ipwned Jailbreaking but now i want to downgrade to 1.1.4 please help me how to make Custom 1.1.4 Restore file with pwnage and how to restore to my iphone use itunes please help me step by step because i am new iphone user and my English is not good so please help me a to z how to downgrade thanks you

• kiran (author) said:

Khan : I am sorry, I cannot support 1.1.4 at this point since its been a long time I used 1.1.4. Best bet would be 2.0.2…

• jason said:

Hows the 2.1

• kiran (author) said:

2.1 is rocksolid!

• david said:

Roger that!!!

• david said:

hey kiran,
    i downloaded some apps/games thru the appstore in my iphone and all the apps/games where working fine till today.
    i dont know what happened but when i click on any of the downloaded apps they dont seem to work. it opens up with the opening screen and than it goes back to the springboard(home screen) within 2 seconds.
    why is this happening? everything else is working fine but the appstore applications that i downloaded.
    i tried rebooting the phone couple of times but no luck. do you know of anything else i can try?
    thanks.

• ben said:

I cant get it to work. How do you use this for the 2.1?

• petar said:

thak

• oabarry said:

is pwnage for windows available yet?

• kkiran (author) said:

As far as my knowledge goes, nope!

• играть в майнкрафт said:

играть в майнкрафт…

[...]Download Pwnage 2.0.1 and Bootloader 3.9, 4.6 in one File | iLikeMyiPhone[...]…

• Bootloader download | Bestdamnawards said:

[...] Download Pwnage 2.0.1 and Bootloader 3.9, 4.6 in one File …Jul 22, 2008 … These are the most essential files for Jailbreaking/Unlocking iPhone 2.0 and since they are scattered all around the place, I thought of providing … [...]

• Coy said:

It’s amazing to pay a visit this web site and reading the views of all colleagues on the topic of this piece of writing, while I am also keen of getting knowledge.

Also visit my blog: Coy

• www.infohealthproducts.com said:

I spent some time sitting around and relaxing
    but most of the foods that you can start Dieting 5 Days A
    Week and exercising are important and painful sometimes.
    For whatever reason, mild crash dieting 5 days a week can help you develop a good plan to shed the weightyou’ve wanted to shed for so long. Negative word association Diet is just a piece of paper and write a listof all the negative thoughts you have about your ability to loseweight. Even though there is plenty of tryptophan in the blood stream alone.

• www.softwaretipsandadvice.com said:

A rule of thumb predicts twice as much weight loss after a year, and it was my wake up call”. So it will not make you fat. And it’s this negative association with dieting with your blood type which can often make it such a bad choice for losing weight.

• website said:

SinceIn early December 2009, fellow Huffpost blogger Yasamin Beitollahi and I had a lengthy phone conversation about Twitter, and the anti-obesity treatment Reductil.
    He explains that there are some men who have tried it and
    also swear by the results. I love the company of its intention to sell the
    generic back in 2004 and asserted that the 2019
    patent” is invalid and/or will not be held this week, Chana has passed away.

• proxykat said:

It’s very straightforward to find out any matter on net as compared
    to books, as I found this article at this website.

• sims 4 free hack said:

The Sims 4 is the hugely predicted lifestyle
    simulation recreation that allows you play with daily life like in no
    way before. Generate new Sims with intelligence and emotion, whose each motion is informed and affected by their interactions and psychological states.
    Encounter all new intuitive and enjoyable imaginative instruments.
    Sculpt your Sims in Produce A Sim and assemble exclusive properties
    with the tactile area-based Build Mode. Handle the thoughts, human body,
    and coronary heart of your Sims with dynamic, emotion-prosperous
    gameplay, and provide your stories to life.

• The Sims4 Download said:

The Sims 4 is the hugely predicted daily life simulation sport that lets you enjoy with lifestyle like never ever before.

Develop new Sims with intelligence and emotion, whose each
    motion is knowledgeable and impacted by their interactions and emotional states.
    Encounter all new intuitive and fun creative instruments.
    Sculpt your Sims in Generate A Sim and construct distinctive homes with the tactile
    area-based mostly Construct Manner. Handle
    the mind, entire body, and coronary heart of your Sims
    with dynamic, emotion-prosperous gameplay, and
    bring your tales to life.

• windows 8 activator & timebomb remover said:

I believe what you published made a bunch of sense. However, consider this, what if you added a little content?
    I am not saying your information is not solid.,
    but what if you added a post title that makes people want more?
    I mean Download Pwnage 2.0.1 and Bootloader 3.9,
    4.6 iin one File | iLikeMyiPhonne is kinda
    plain. You might look att Yahoo’s front page and see how they create article headlines to get people
    interested. You might ttry adding a video or a
    related pic or two to grab people interested about everything’ve written.
    In my opinion, it mioght bring your website a lijttle bitt more
    interesting.

Also visit my web-site; windows 8 activator & timebomb remover

• hire iphone developers said:

I believe this is one of the such a lot significant info for me.

And i am satisfied studying your article. However want to observation on some basic issues, The website style is wonderful, the articles is really
    great : D. Just right process, cheers

• how to buy free instagram followers said:

Hi my loved one! I wish to say that this post is awesome, great
    written and come with almost all important infos. I’d like to see extra posts like this .

• glassware development services said:

With havin so much content and articles do you ever run into any problems
    of plagorism or copyright violation? My website has a lot of unique content I’ve either created myself or outsourced but it looks like a
    lot of it is popping it up all over the web without my permission. Do you
    know any methods to help protect against content from being ripped
    off? I’d certainly appreciate it.

• buy youtube subscribers real said:

Have you evesr considered publishing an ebook or guest authoring on other websites?
    I have a blog based oon the same ideas you discuss and
    would really like to have you share some stories/information. I know my viewes
    would enjoy your work. If you are even remotely
    interested, feel free too send me an e mail.

my homepage buy youtube subscribers real

• دانلود آهنگ جدید said:

Hey there! Do you use Twitter? I’d like to follow you if that would be ok.
    I’m absolutely enjoying your blog and look forward
    to new posts.

• the sims 4 download said:

I loved as much as you’ll receive carried out right here.

The sketch is attractive, your authored material stylish.

nonetheless, you command get got an impatience over that you wish be delivering the following.
    unwell unquestionably come more formerly again as exactly the same nearly a
    lot often inside case you shield this hike.

• Clash Of Clans Trucchi ITA said:

fantastic points altogether, you just received a

emblem new reader. What may you suggest about your publish that you

simply made a few days ago? Any positive?

• freeacad.com said:

This is a must for those that have young children who we know have
    a habit of scratching the game discs to the point they no longer function and also
    not to forget the rate kids tend to lose things. Depending on what
    type of font you’ve opened and what you’re saving to,
    the author of Font – Forge offers up a few suggestions
    for “tweaking” before converting at the following link:. ” Select “Play
    - Station 3 Controller” and go to Properties.