Home » DFU Mode, Recovery Mode

How to Get your iPhone (in/out of) Recovery Mode and DFU Mode

4 July 2009 234 Comments

Both recovery and DFU modes are often confusing which just adds to the frustration when accidentally put into either of these modes. You don’t have to restore completely in iTunes. That takes up a lot of time (around 20 minutes and if you have data, it may be longer to get it all back up and running). You can give the following combinations a shot and I have tested them both on iPhone 3.0.

DFU Mode :

Steps to recover from DFU mode :

• Connect your iPhone to your computer.
  • Hold down the home button and the power button for about 10 seconds.
  • If your phone is connected to your computer you’ll hear a beep as when a USB device is disconnected.
  • Next just press the power button and your phone will startup as usual.

If you’ve accidentally put your iPhone in DFU mode, the steps mentioned above should do the trick.

If you’re in DFU and mid-way through a failed restore, then you will need a complete iTunes restore to get you out of the DFU mode.

Recovery Mode :

Steps to recover from Recovery mode :

• Hold Power Button + Home button for 15 Secs.
  • Release buttons.
  • Hold Home button for 2 secs.

• Tara said:

I'm having a bit of a problem. I have an unlocked first generation iphone (2G) and it was working fine until I tried to upgrade to 3.0 through itunes. I use windows vista. It is now stuck on the emergency screen, and I've tried everything to fix it, but nothing is working. I know that the phone is still unlocked bc I'm still getting service but I think that I may have to activate it, and I dont know how to do that. I've tried restoring it through itunes by holding down the shift button, clicking restore and then choosing the custom .ipsw file that i downloaded, but that isnt working either. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Please e-mail me back as soon as possible. Thank You!

• Tara said:

Thanks, I tried redsn0w already and that didn't work either. It prompts me, saying that it did work, but as soon as the phone reboots it goes back to being stuck in the emergency screen. Any other ideas? lol

• Tara said:

Nevermind, I just tried redsn0w again and it worked!! I dont know how, but it did! lol thanks!!

• kkiran (author) said:

Hi Tara, redsn0w should help you activate your iPhone 2G! It is simple, fast and fun!

Follow this link : http://www.ilikemyiphone.com/2009/06/20/redsn0w-i
    Don't hesitate to post a reply if you have any problems following the guide. I am up for the next hour or so..

Cheers!

• kkiran (author) said:

I'm glad it worked! Enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone

• dmetrius said:

i have an iphone 3g ive been trying to hack jail brake my iphone for two weeks but cant seem to be able to do it i downloaded the software then tryed then found out i had to download te firm ware ok i downloaded the firm ware but the problem is now is that redsnow keeps asking me to put the phone in to dfu mode i cant do it it so i go in to the phone and restore the phone ok that puts the phone in to restore mode but it takes about two hours but then as soon as connect he phone to the computer itunes takes he phone out of restore mode it keeps syncing every time it syncks it takes it right of restore mode i dont want the phone to sync with the itunes i watched your video it seems so easy i just cant get it in to restore mode or dfu mode im useing windows vista please help me

• dmetrius said:

i have a problem im useing windows vista i downloadd redsnow i downloaded te firm ware every thing was going good but i cant get the iphone in to dfu mode you cant run itunes while red snow is runing i dont ant to un lock the phone its m phone i just want to jailrake it so i can us cydia iveb een trying for days now i watce so many how ts on youtube they make t sem so easy dam

• kkiran (author) said:

I can help you remotely if you want?

Sent from my iPhone

• Anthony said:

hi my name is anthony i have a iphone 2G and when i press the power button it begins to boot up as normal it shows the apple screen for a while then it turns back off i tried to plug it into the cpu to go to itunes but it doesnt even show up in itunes, im confused as to wat this is but i would like to kno if u can help me
    Once again when i try to turn on my iphone it goes to the apple screen for a couple seconds then it turns back off can u please help me my email is antny622@yahoo.com please contact me
    its a iphone 2G and i had recently updated it to the latest software i beleive it was 3.0 and i rup on windows vista

• Anthony said:

• CHANCHO951 said:

i watch your video on how to get out a a failed restore mode..i did exactly what you showed on your video and it keeps going back to the screen that shows the cord and itunes CD. by it not working does it have anything to do with it being jail broken? please help, i have pics and videos i would LOVE not to lose..
    i have an iphone 3G 8GB not sure of firmware type and operating system sorry

• kkiran (author) said:

Was it a failed restore?

Did you try jailbreaking your iPhone again using redsn0w? I can help you remotely if it is mission critical…

Sent from my iPhone

• Mad said:

I have a first generation Iphone 1.1.4 I use with my tmobile SIM card. 2 days ago while on Ziphone I did something (who knows what) that sent my phone into recovery mode. Have been trying 2 days to get it back and do not know what else to do. I have been online and nothing seems to work. Is it gone forever? How do I get out of the recovery mode when Ziphone wont even detect the phone. Please help. I know this is probably basic stuff but nothing has worked so far.

• kiran (author) said:

Hi! Don’t panic, it is not that complicated an issue.

Does iTunes detect your iPhone?

If Yes : Restore to the latest firmware via iTunes 3.0.1.

If No : Let me know, we can troubleshoot it differently…

• Mad said:

No it says not a valid SIM card is present. Please install one. Well I have TMobile so that can't happen. What do I try next, if anything.

• kkiran (author) said:

Perfect! We are on the right track then. All you have to do is try to turn your iPhone off (push the power button and home button till the display turns off)…

Once you turn your iPhone off, push the home button and while holding down the home button connect your iPhone to your PC. Then let iTunes restore to 3.0.1…

• Mad said:

Ok. Once I hold the home button and connect my IPhone I see no option anywhere for Itunes to restore. I get the same SIM card message. Do I need to continue to hold the home button even after I connect? I tried that too and nothing, same recovery mode screen. Thanks for helping me out with this, my head is about to explode after hours. You are the only person that has even tried to help. Thanks. Now what do I do next?

• Mad said:

OK i got the screen. Do I click restore on Itunes?

• Mad said:

I have gotten nowhere, my fault bc i do not know what Im doing. Even after Itunes restore I keep getting the message SIM not supported, insert a new SIM. Not sure what else to do. Anyone out there have any ideas for me. Its a first generation IPhone 1.1.4 stuck in recovery mode. Thanks.

• kkiran (author) said:

I thought you said you were able to restore to 3.0.1? AFter restoring, the sim error is quite common. Now comes the redsn0w part. Try launching redsn0w (follow my redsn0w post)..

• Mad said:

Well Im not sure. It says it restored to wait and it will restart something. Then all that shows on the actual phone is the Itunes with the USB and Itunes givesme the SIM error message. I will go to ur redsn0w part and try to take over from there.

• kkiran (author) said:

Yep, that means it restored. You just have to jailbreak it using redsn0w. Good luck!

• Paul said:

hi that is a good demo, but my iphone will not go back to where i have a slider, can u help me with that.
    Thank u much.

• kkiran (author) said:

How did it happen in the first place?
    The demos in the video are your best bet since they worked great with my test devices…

Sent from my iPhone

• Paul said:

So i guess i have no options, i even try using iRecovery, but i am not even sure how to use it. We i am out of luck, i would take the iphone to Apple but i do not have a AT&T account, and thats the first thing they do at apple, check to see if you have a AT&T account. Any ideas.

• Jenga said:

Well, this is what i did, i called Apple support, they had me delete iTunes and reinstall it, i still had error 1015, just can get pass that. They are going to send me a new iPhone next day fedx with a $499 hold on my credit card util they receive they bad iPhone. I went to the Apple store in the pass and they would not look at the phone if i did not have an active AT&T account. So when i get the new IPhone tomorrow i will need to jailbreak it so i can use it with Tmobile, but i am a bit nervous that i may screw up the new iphone. The new iPhone will come with 3G 3.0.1 firmware. so will need a clean 3.0 ipsw to jailbreak it, i am correct on that. Where can i find a good and clean 3.0 ipsw, because i think i used a corrupted file.

• kkiran (author) said:

Well, in the Apple store : You have to be assertive. Tell him that your friend upgraded to 3GS and you bought this from him. You are planning to transfer to ATT or some bull! Trust me it works! It depends on the way you talk to the genius!!

Once you get the new iPhone, post a message here and I will walk you through the jailbreak and unlock. Follow my steps and you will be all set! I will give my iPhone if anything happens to your iPhone! Trust me it will work, it is simple!

• flyingwarrior said:

i cannot get this to work i have tried it a million times and everytime it fails. can anyone give me some help

Post the following info :

Phone type : 2G,3G,3GS
    OS Type : XP/Vista/Mac
    Issue you are having : Were you restoring when this happened…

• flyingwarrior said:

i have a first generation iphone
    i am running windows vista on my laptop
    it all started cause my friend somehow got my phone into recovery mode while we were at work. i dont know how he did it or anything i just know he never plugged it into a computer. he just held both buttons cause he thought thats how you turn it off.

• kkiran (author) said:

What do you see right now? A cable on the screen or is it blank screen? What does iTunes say when you connect your iPhone to your PC.

• flyingwarrior said:

i have a first gen iphone
    running vista on my laptop
    it all started cause my friend somehow put in in restore mode while we were at work casue he thought by holding both buttons you can turn it off.

• flyingwarrior said:

its a usb cable with a arrow pointing up at a disk with itunes below it

• kkiran (author) said:

Did you try following the 'How to Get out of restore mode' video? Not the DFU but restore video.

• flyingwarrior said:

yeah thats the one i have been trying and it doesnt seem to work.
    its hold both buttons for like 12 seconds (when it shuts off and the apple logo starts back up)
    then release the power button and continue to hold the home button

• kkiran (author) said:

The timing should be really accurate. That is the best I can suggest. What firmware version : 2.X or 3.X??

• flyingwarrior said:

2.x idk exactly which one

• kkiran (author) said:

Then you are better off downloading QuickPwn 2.2.X version from downloads section on this site and install it, launch it while the iPhone is connected to the PC. It should kick the iPhone out of recovery mode… try it….

• shanay_s said:

Hey i have a similar problem. i have a iphone with t-mobile i accidentally restored it to the original factory settings i dont have any backup to the phone and i dont know which firmware to download. So far i tried restoring it through the recovery mode which is shift+ recovery button then i got a error (20) so then i got out of the recovery mode and into the dfu mode to try to retore it and i got error (1601) im not sure if this is happening because i'm using the wrong firmware or what….Any help would be greatly appreciated! thanks

• shanay_s said:

Hey i have a similar problem. i have a iphone with t-mobile i accidentally restored it to the original factory settings i dont have any backup to the phone and i dont know which firmware to download. So far i tried restoring it through the recovery mode which is shift+ recovery button with the help of the above videos then i got a error (20) so then i got out of the recovery mode and into the dfu mode to try to retore it and i got error (1601) im not sure if this is happening because i'm using the wrong firmware or what….Any help would be greatly appreciated! thanks http://www.mydigitallife.info/2007/10/03/how-to-c
    the above websites helped me get a better understanding on what my fireware might be ..

• JR28 said:

Hello. Here's my scenario: I was upgrading my 1st gen iPhone 2G to 3.0 using iTunes on Windows XP. From what I remember, it completed the upgrade of the OS to 3.0.1 and then started backing up my phone. It was taking a long time, so I decided to go to sleep. When I woke up 4 hours later, there was a pop-up screen/dialogue box. I don't remember exactly what it said (I should've written it down), but basically something went wrong and I'm now getting the usb cord pointing to the iTunes cd logo. When I connect the phone to iTunes, I get the dialogue box that says that it's in recovery mode and I must restore it before it can be used with iTunes. I've tried your technique in the video above (Recovery Mode), but once the Apple logo comes up and I let go of the power button (still pressing the home button), the usb & iTunes logos reappear instead of the Apple logo persisting. I don't know if this matters, but after about a minute, the usb & iTunes logos will disappear, then the Apple logo will quickly appear, then back to the usb & iTunes screen again. It keeps doing this unless I turn it off completely. Please help.

• kkiran (author) said:

Looks like an endless boot. Try putting it in DFU mode and then restore to 3.0.1. It should work.

• rebecca barnaby said:

doesnt work for me! its stuck in recovery mode! and i cant get it out! i followed ur tips and i wont come out of recovery mode! driving me insane!

• rebecca barnaby said:

mine keeps doing the exact same thing!! i went to 02 and they gave me a new phone and it still does it! im going back to 02 again, and they are gonna give me a new iphone again! hopefully it might work

• Lindsey said:

ok i have a major problem i ordered an iphone 2g through ebay it is already unlocked but how do i get my internet and all that to work since att is being gay and saying they cant add the package bc it shouldnt be unlocked??

• iLikeMyiPhone (author) said:

Hi! To start with, you don't have to tell ATT that you have an unlocked iPhone, it is none of their business. Just go ahead and add Medianetplan with 200 free sms (includes internet) for $20. Is that the plan you were looking for? Since you are using ATT, it doesn't matter if the iPhone is unlocked or not!

- Let me know if you have any internet package on your ATT account(login to ATT.com and see rate plan features).
    - Put the sim in a normal phone before logging in to ATT
    - Select and choose Medianet plan! You are up and running on ATT's EDGE network!

• logan said:

ya this doesnt work

• logan said:

ya this doesnt work i did exactly wut u said and it didnt do crap it still has the usb cord and the itunes icon with an arrow pointing to it

• iLikeMyiPhone (author) said:

Sorry to hear that. The timing is crucial while performing these steps. It worked for many, so it should work for you too..

• XPTO2511 said:

THe instrucions to get out the recovery mode work 100% for me. Many many tanks

• Florence said:

Hi, I hope someone can help me plz!! I just bought an iPhone 3Gs and my iPhone always go to the recovery mode and force me to restore everything. I really don't know it's my phone's problem or the software problem or I didn't do the jailbreak properly. I have been forced to upgrade to iPhone 3.1.2 when I plug my iPhone in itunes, is this related to my problem? This condition happen almost everyday. It really drives me crazy, could anyone please help me!! Thank you very very much.

• JohnnyG said:

you got to hold both buttons for 15 sec then continue to hold home button for 2 sec it worked for me

• iLikeMyiPhone (author) said:

I got a lot of feedback saying the length of the video was way too long! I put links on the video wherein they can skip to the actual point directly.

• daflair said:

You are incredibly detailed! Your approach should work for anyone regardless of where they are or how much they think they know!

• swollgoose said:

I have a iPhone 3GS (3.1.2) and it is starting in Recovery Mode (jailbroken blackra1n). When I hold both the power button and the home button together the Apple logo will come up. When I release the power button like you do in the video the Recovery screen just comes back on. Does your instructions work with a 3.1.2 firmware?

• iLikeMyiPhone (author) said:

It depends on how it got into recovery mode in the first place – was it while installing a firmware or you manually put it in recovery mode.

• todotri said:

I have same issue. People were pushing buttons when they opened the package and it got into the recovery mode. I follow the steps on your video and have the 3.1.2 firmware. Hold down both buttons, and when apple screen comes up, I keep holding the home button. As the above poster notes, the recovery screen just comes back (after 1 or 2 seconds) with the cable and itunes logo. Any thoughts?

• Leroy said:

Hello…i have an Iphone 3gs…its stuck on the screen with USB and Itunes(like on start of your video when holdin power and home buttons),this happened when i was usin Itunes,i kept gettin errors and messages sayin my fone isnt recognized etc) so i tried to restore my fone but it didnt restore,it keeps sayin on Itunes error (13)?
    Ive tried doin what you said about holdin power and home button but as soon as i let go of the power button(after apple logo appears)the USB and Itunes screen comes back instantly????
    Any advice or help to fix this would be appreciated lots!!!
    Many Mnay thanks for your time and help if possible…Leroy!!

PS i think my fone is runnin 3.1…and im usin windows XP,Itunes 9 and my fone hasnt been jailbroken….thanks again for any help!!

• Kiran (author) said:

Are you trying to restore to custom firmware or Apple's stock firmware? All you have to do is turn your iPhone off (make sure it is not connected to your pc and then hold the power button till the display turns black. Once it is off, then try either the DFU mode steps or Restore mode steps depending on custom firmware or Apple's stock firmware. DFU if custom firmware and Restore if Apple's stock.

• Jazzy said:

My iphone 3gs is in restore mode but when i hold down the 2 keys and the apple coes back it goes rght back to the oic with the cable

• Kiran (author) said:

How did it get into the Restore mode in the first place? That will
    determine if the key combo will bring it back to the homescreen.

• JayBee said:

I watched your video on youtube about getting an iphone out of DFU mode and it became unsuccessful. The Apple logo did not appear after releasing the Home button while pressing the power button, and the screen remained black.

Here's the technical specifications:
    iPhone 3G
    firmware is up to date (however I'm not sure what the actual firmware is, sorry)
    Windows XP OS
    iTunes 9.0.3

I am sure that the iPhone is in DFU mode because
    1) the screen remains black,
    2) every time I try to connect it to my computer, iTunes said to restore it, and
    3) the power and home button was held for a long period of time prior to this problem.
    Also, the iPhone was low battery when I held the home/power buttons attempting to turn it on.

Any comments are appreciated! =)

• monarchy88 said:

hi! i really really need your help. i have an iphone 3gs. an for some reason im on restore mode and i dont know how to get out of it… please help. ive only had this phone for 2days… i think i have the 3.1.3 something version. im using vista.

• Kiran (author) said:

Do you rely on Unlock or Jailbreak? It really depends on the answer to that question. Let me know.

• Amanda said:

Apparently my phone is in recovery mode – it looks exactly like yours does – i do as you do and press and hold the home and power button, the apple logo comes on – i continue holding only the home button and the same cable/arrow/itunes logo comes up. nothing is resolved. i really don't want to lose the pictures that are on the phone by restoring it through itunes….. any suggestions?

• Amanda said:

also – - it entered this mode while it was connected to my computer and updating – itunes randomly shut down in the middle of the update and this is where it left me.

• Kiran (author) said:

It really depends on how it went to recovery mode in the first place.

Did you ever let iTunes create a backup/sync?

• Kiran (author) said:

Well, if that is the case, then I am afraid pictures are lost unless you previously let iTunes do a full sync/backup.. If yes, then all your data (exact copy) still resides in your computer..

• Amanda said:

I'm not sure – - I know that when it's previously updated it said that it was backing up my phone – but i'm not sure any pictures were stored on my computer — when its hooked up now I'm unable to even look at it as a camera source outside of iTunes to get to the pictures, which I could do before…

• DORAEMON said:

I did was what on the recovery mode video thing. i did hold down the power and sleep button then let go of power and keep holding the sleep button. but then a few seconds after i released the power button, it goes back to the usb – itunes picture connecting thing. i need help real bad :( the scenario was the itouch was 3.1.3 then i downgraded it to 3.1.2 just to jailbreak it, and then i started jailbreaking it using redsn0w 0.9.2 just because it is an MC model. so after the jailbreaking process and such, it ended up in the usb – itunes screen. please help me :( thank you

• kkiran (author) said:

Frankly speaking, I have no experience with iPod Touch devices. I would recommend putting in a fresh copy of 3.1.2 firmware on it and then try jailbreaking it.

• Harris said:

worked . Thanks a ton

• kkiran (author) said:

I am glad it worked for you!

• big ben said:

bullshit- not working for me, can not get out off recovery mode! :(((((- – - – -

• kkiran (author) said:

A lil' more input would definitely help!

• How to Guide : Put your iPhone in Restore Mode & Get your iPhone out … | HowTubely - Free How to Videos said:

[...] your comments @ http://www.ilikemyiphone.com/?p=965 for faster replies since Youtube doesn’t notify me of comments in a timely [...]

• How to Guide : Put your iPhone in DFU Mode & Get your iPhone out … | HowTubely - Free How to Videos said:

• dipchand said:

hi ……. my name is Dipchand howlader……..
    and i live in kolkata in india……

i have a big problem from my iphone………….

the problem is .. after 1 year letter one day i calling my friend using my iphone but i can't here any single word…… but when i used my iphone head phone i here everyting …………

then i disided i restore my iphone …….. and i successfully do this …… but i cant see menu option like…… message, ipode,itune,setting, etc……

only i see the usb port is connected and you only use emergency call,,,,,,, or nothing…………

so………. please please tell me how can i see every thing in my iphone,,,,,,,,,

so ………..

i begging all the computer genius persion please please tell me……..

my email id— dipchandhowlader@hotmail.com
    dip1.dh@gmail.com

2G iphone

• sac said:

everytime i press both button together the dam itouch keeps coming on

I need more input sir….

• Help said:

Hi.
    Using latest iTunes on a Windows XP. Firmware, don't know. iPhone is 2G
    My sister's iPhone is old. It showed the software version to be 1.1.3 whereas the latest version was 3.1.3. So I clicked update & install. It took like 35 minutes to do something then it restarted.
    Now I got this screen which has iTunes Logo & a cable made & Slide for Emergency call.
    What has happened?!!?
    On iTunes it says the SIM is not compatible, please use the SIM provided.
    I DON'T HAVE the Apple SIM!
    Will all the data, songs, photos be lost?
    How do I revert back?
    My sister is going to kill me!!!
    PLEASE HELP!!

• kkiran (author) said:

I am seriously hoping your sister synced her iPhone to her computer previously. If not, I am afraid the data is all gone.

To get out of the cable/logo (activation screen), you may try blackra1n or follow this :http://www.ilikemyiphone.com/2010/02/10/jailbreak

• Abhinay said:

Hi Kiran…I have the same problem, it is a failed restore, I am not able to come out of recovery mode..pls tell me if redsn0w does not upgrade it ?

• kkiran (author) said:

I cannot suggest without knowing your device type, firmware, and OS on your PC/Mac…

• Riddle said:

Thanks!!!I got stuck in recovery mode while wanting to switch to DFU mode and it was soo frustrating as everybody was advising to use the restore option from itunes.Followed your advice and it worked!!! Thanks a lot.

• Patricia said:

Hi, I updated to ios 4 early and was experiencing some problems, so I tried to go into recover mode to revert back to os 3. I get an error when I try to restore through iTunes. I tried to get out of recover mode using the method in the video above, but after the 10 seconds (or so), I release the power key and the apple shows for a moment, but then it shows the iTunes and usb cord. I have not been able to take my phone out of recovery mode. Do you have any ideas for what I should do?

• acrazzyhobo said:

how did u get urs fixed? Email me at protosm@cox.net

• Pierce said:

WTF? I sat through the first long winded video only to see that his phone is in exactly the same state as when he started!

Watch closely!

• Vettriselvan said:

I am struk in recovery mode and i am not able to get out of it. The baove process described does not work either.

What should i do.

Things i did for past few days.
    1. I was originally in 3.1.2 with 5.11 mod and i use 3G 16 GB
    2.Migrated to ios 4 and jailbreaked using redsnow and unlocked using ultrasnow.
    3. I noticed poor performance in my phone hence i wanted to move to 3.1.3.
    4. SO i did made the phone to dfu mode and restored to iphone firmware 3.1.3 and thought of using redsnow. But unfortunately i see that itunes could not load my firmware with error 1015. and now i am struk in recovery mode.

Help please.

• kkiran (author) said:

Easy enough, Google for umbrella iPhone on Google and run it kick it out of recovery/DFU mode.

• heidi said:

Is this a jailbreak?

• phani said:

Hi.
    Using latest iTunes on a Windows 7. accidentally i have restored my 2G to factory setting and it was upgraded with 3.1.3 Firmware, .previously it was 3.1.2.
    What has happened?!!?
    On iTunes it says the SIM is not compatible, please use the SIM provided.
    .am using a jailbroken and an airtel sim in India..while i tried couple of unlocking methods such as redsnow etc.. it still shows connect to itunes icon on my phone and in itunes it shows restore mode help me with this,.my email id is phanichand2k@gmail.com
    How do I revert back?.
    PLEASE HELP!!

• kkiran (author) said:

Do a fresh restore and use the latest version of redsn0w. I wrote an article for 2G iPhones at 3.1.3. It will work just fine, not to worry…

• hghth said:

download this http://tinyurl.com/2ekcol5 then connect your device then press kick out of recovery mode

• CeeDub said:

dude that happened to me, i have 3g 16gb. 1015 error was there, but the firmware did load. just clear out dfu mode. i used recboot. once i did that, was on 3.1.2, which i went back to and then used blackra1n. good luck

• Martz said:

Fank u rock

• retard said:

ty

• Krishna said:

Hi,

I have a 3gs with I jailbroke using Spirit then my wife accidently tried to reset the phone and now it doesn’t get pass the Apple logo and processing sign. itunes doesn’t detect it and I have tried to hard reset, still no result. Any help would be appreciated.

• kkiran (author) said:

I am afraid it cannot be jailbroken till updated spiritjb is out which is around 4.1 firmware release if my sources are correct.

• Sajad Ahmad said:

Hi,
    I jailbreak my iPhone 3GS 3.1.3 with spirit after reset it worked fine for few minutes and then went off. it is now completely off, I tried to use above instructions but no luck. When I am restoring it with itunes it is giving this error" The iPhone couldn't be restored, the device is not eligible for buildup"
    Please help I am stuck with this phone.
    Regards

Sajad

iPhone 3GS : 3.1.3 : Windows 7.

• kkiran (author) said:

Is your iPhone activated? Do you have an iPhone contract?

• Lucas said:

Hey, i just bought a used iphone 3g version 4.0.1 from a friend in miami. Now i am currently living in argentina and i put my sim card in it and it wont recognize it. I know i need to jailbreak and unlock it first but im stuck on the emergency call screen. and i cant restore it because itunes tells me that my iphone wont accept my sim card. And when i put it in recovery mode and i try to restore it back to 3.1.2 i get an error (1015 i believe) in the middle of the restore. Now i cant get out of recovery mode either. I need help! thank you

• Ronin said:

thanks. it worked.

• husssein said:

my phone stuck in the restore mode after an attempt to update it from 4.0 to 4.0.1, and the above steps didn't work to get it out of the restore mode,please let me know if you have any ideas to get it back .i don't wannna restore it cuz i have so many photos that i can't give up them.
    thanks

• Kiran (author) said:

I would try umbrella (search for umbrella iPhone on Google) to try to kick the iPhone out of recovery/restore mode.

• Tarah said:

your iphone will not work AT ALL on sprint. they run on two completely different radios. Sprint & Verizon run on CMDA, while T-Mobile & AT&T run on GSM. That's why Verizon & Sprint will never get the iphone unless they change the radios.

• Visitor said:

what an asshole, he said he jailbroke the phone using SPIRIT, he wasn´t talking about the operator Sprint, learn to read before you post useless answers asshole!

• Pierced said:

omg you talk for over 8 mins boring the shit out of us for summit that takes 20 seconds.
    Gesh what a load of shit, we dont need reasons why u may have done this or done that.
    Your worse than a fucking woman yapping!
    Shut the fuck up and just say what needs to be said.

• Timanzee7 said:

I can’t get into dfu mode but I can get in and out of recovery mode, but when I get out of recovery mode then I get to the slide for emergency call screen and can’t do anything, iPhone 3gs firmware 4.0, hasn’t been jailbroken before what do I do?

• timanzee said:

also no service haha

• Kiran (author) said:

I wouldn't advise custom firmware cos if it is stuck in dfu/recovery mode, we have to go to 4.0.2 no matter what. If you can find someone with official iPhone SIM to activate it, only then can we use jailbreak/unlock it.

• roberto said:

hey friend did you solve the problem?????
    if you want help i know how to do it =)

• Dan said:

got ipod touch 1st gen tryed ur steps 2 get out of recovery mode and it dont work do u no any other teckniqs

• Kiran (author) said:

Try Firmware unmbrella and kick it out of recovery. Hopefully it will work…

• kati said:

I am hoping that someone can help me. My phone is stuck in restore mode. I followed the steps above to get out of store mode, but right after I hold the power and home button and the apple appears, I release the power button and continue to hold the home button, but it goes right back to the usb cord and iTunes logo without an option to slide at the bottom, etc. I am afraid that I am going to lose everything. I dont want to restore. please help!

• IDIOT said:

you are an idiot you have to release the power and home buttons before you hold the home button for 2 seconds. READ CAREFULLY, it clearly says release!

• Samir-Aragorn Redžić said:

how my friend

• Joanna said:

Hi, I followed the instructions very carefully several times but when I release the power button and hold the home button after the phone tells you to plug it into iTunes, the iPhone stays on the apple logo screen. I've tried doing this many times but the same thing always happens.

• ronak said:

i have iphone 2g i could not connect my phone to my pc can you help me. thank you

• yunus kandemir said:

hi i have i phone 3gs with 4.1 firmware..i bought it from usa and i want to unlock t to use it in my country,turkey…how can i do it?? it is now in recovery mode as it seen in yur phone on the video..can u help me to unlock it??i tried everything but i couldnt do it..i need yur assistance ..plzz help me..

• Marv said:

I drained the battery on my 3gs iPhone. It is JB with Spirit. The phone is now stuck in recovery mode. I have tried the tutorials on how to get out of recovery mode but it is ot working, just end up with a black screen. Help please.

• line82 said:

I have a 14 month old 3gs iphone that has had only minor problems until the other day when I couldn't get any sound in my apps. The phone still rang and had volume to talk, but my apps had no sound. I powered off and tried to power on again, but it now it is stuck with the apple icon for over 12 hours. I have tried to unbrick, in & out of dfu. iTunes does not recognize the device. Any suggestions?

• Kiran (author) said:

Download TinyUmbrella and kick the iPhone out of recovery/dfu mode. Do you rely on unlock/jailbreak? If nothing else works, unhook the iPhone from your computer, try powering off the iPhone and then while holding the home button, plug the iPhone back in. You will get to recovery mode. Then you can get to the latest firmware (let me know if you rely on unlock before you do this).

• Kiran (author) said:

I would try TinyUmbrella to kick it out of recovery. You got untethered jailbreak (limera1n btw)!

• Chiefton said:

TinyUmbrella did it for me! Thanks for the tip.

• Kiran (author) said:

iPhone 3GS if at 4.1 already cannot be unlocked unfortunately :( All we can do is wait till unlock info is released. I will write an article when that happens.

• samet said:

beni ara yardimci olayim iphone ilen ilgili 0531 305 2523

• Maria said:

Hi, i have the same problem did u get it fixed yet?

• robkorver said:

I got a difficult one. Recboot, Tiny Umbrella, iRecovery etc.. does not work, iPhone 3G always starts up in recovery mode. This is what happenend: I upgraded from 3.1.3 to 4.2.1 with Pwnagetool. This went fine but mobileme syncing did not work and GPS did not respond. So I loaded 4.2.1 again with Pwnagetool and the the error 1015 occured and the iPhone remained in recovery mode and I tried every tool available and also your tutorial. Is it a brick now?

• Kiran (author) said:

TinyUmbrella should have worked. I see you have a Mac – did you manage to preserve the baseband? What happens if you try to downgrade to a lower OS?

I haven't come across a single brick, I have worked with so many iPhones! So don't lose hope :)

• Kiran (author) said:

Try TinyUmbrella. It should work.

• robkorver said:

Thanks for the answer, Kiran. I upgraded the baseband to 06.15. I tried to downgrade to 4.1 but no result. Error 1015 afterwards, iPhone goes into recovery mode. Just as I type this: downgraded to 4.0, then error 1015 and recovery mode but now I have some result with Tiny Umbrella exit recovery. I'm not out of the woods yet, I'm gonna try now to do a jailbreak/unlock with 4.0 or 4.1. Thanks!

• Nathan said:

Thanks! I was scared to death when I my iPod got stuck in DFU mode!

• Kim said:

HELP! ok my iphone 3gs had 4.1 on it.
    I had it jailbreak & unlocked…and the unlock stated that I wouldnt be able to upgrade my firmware, ect… and i tried (accidentally) and it couldnt upgrade, and so I tried to restore it but everytime i try to restore it, it give me this code 1015.
    what can i do? my iphone is now stuck in recovery mode. =(

• ali said:

when i try to get out of restore mode it gose back to plug into itunes please help plzzzzzz

• Kiran (author) said:

What were you doing when the phone went into this mode in the first place? Looking to jailbreak/unlock? I need more input..

• ben said:

i have a JAIL BROKEN i pod touch 4g with ios 4.2.1stuck at the apple icon.i have a windows i tried tinyumbrella, but it wouldn't notice it. I've also sent it in and out of restore and dfu mode. i am using tinyumbrella on a different computer and do not have the saved shsh on it. i think that might be the problem, but if anyone else knows what to do, help!

• Kiran (author) said:

Since it is an iPod Touch, no activation/unlock woes. Why not simply restore to the latest firmware via iTunes? Why bother with SHSH files?

• sami said:

Hi, I did have the same problem a few minutes ago ^^. But I got it to work again. Put your ipod into recovery mode, then put it into DFU mode and finally do the normal boot with rednsow. If you dont know how, do like in the guy in the video. Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95uTZqGUVNA but when the video comes to approximately 47sec and you will see the "Cydia crashing" annotation click that and do exactly like the guy does in that vid, I hope U can get it to work.

• hmg123 said:

I downloaded the facebook update to my iphone 3gs and I think it has now gone into recovery mode. If I press the power button, the apple logo appears for approx 20 secs then screen goes black. The same happens if I plug in the charger or plug it into the usb. When plugged in to usb, if I hold the power and home buttons for about a minute I can bring up the itunes/usb logo. Have tried your tips above but it doesn't work. Iphone is not jailbroken and worked perfectly up until this point. Unfortunately I have never synched it with itunes and am trying to find a way to fix it without a full restore as I have photos that I don't want to lose! Please help!!

• Kiran (author) said:

Download TinyUmbrella and click on the button where it says exit out of recovery mode. Hope it works!

• hmg123 said:

Have tried TinyUmbrella and it hasn't worked. Have also tried RecBoot but that hasn't worked either.

• hmg123 said:

Ok, thanks for replying, will have to make a trip out to the Apple store, just hoping there's something they can do!

• ZeBra said:

after i plugged my 3g itouch 32g into blackra1n, it rebooted straight into recovery mode and i cant get out. holding buttons doesnt work and pretty much anything you can think of hasnt worked…quickpwn…recboot none of it…and i have just about everything backed up to an external harddrive…but i NEED my notes…thats the only reason im going through all of this…for my notes…i have hundreds of lyrics in there (dumb i know) but i need them. When i plug it into itunes…it just shows "Ipod" and gives me the option to restore and itunes recognizes that its in recovery mode. i have spent days googling…i mean…i downloaded infuntastic and someone has said u can use it to get out of recovery mode but i dont know how…IPHUC and IRECOVERY also recognizes that the itouch is in recovery mode…but im not advanced with those programs to know what to do exactly. everything ive read for those programs doesnt work. My itouch was jailbroken before i plugged it into blackra1n with "jailbreakme". If im not mistaken, its a 32G 3.1.2 that i got LAST christmas.
    Thanks…

• Kiran (author) said:

Good thing you have backups! I would try TinyUmbrella real quick. Search for that program, it is good. If this doesn't work, then we can restore from the backup, not to worry…

• ZeBra said:

i dont have my notes backed up though

• Vikram Kumar said:

hi, i have a iphone4 and while upgrading from 5.0 to 4.0.2 i got error 1603 and i can only see itunes logo and cable appearing in my iphone screen. I tried holding sleep/wake and home button continuosly untill apple logo appears and then again the same itunes logo and cable appear. please do help me in resolving this. thanks!!

• Vikram Kumar said:

sorry, upgrading from 4.0 to 4.0.2

• Larling said:

hi everyone. i accidentally put my phone in the wash yesterday, and while the "iphone in rice" trick worked in soaking up the moisture from the phone, i kept getting a message to plug my phone into itunes (i have a 3gs, with OS4.2 i think). when i plugged it into itunes, it was in recovery mode, so i restored the phone to factory settings. i had to do this several times but after a few tries, my phone finally switched on back to default settings. while all the data was wiped and the home button doesnt seem to be working, i was able to make a phone call and send some texts. just when i thought all was fine and dandy and i thought i could sync it back with itunes, when i plugged it back to my computer it went back to recovery mode and now i can't get out of it!

my phone has never been jailbroken so I'm not sure why it's going on recovery mode loop – can anyone help me please? much appreciated.

• Kiran (author) said:

Download TinyUmbrella, it should help you kick your iPhone out of recovery mode..

• Larling said:

from what i understand, i have to run the program as an administrator? unfortunately am not able to do that from the computer I'm using as it's a work computer (as well as a work phone… uh-oh). anything else i can do?

• Kiran (author) said:

If not for the programs, all I can think of is the sequence shown in the video to kick it out of restore mode..Sent from my iPhone

• Guest said:

Hi, put your phone back into the rice for another few days. It may still be slightly wet. Also, did you take out the sim card and teh battery while it was in the rice? Put everything into the rice! there is a program to called RECBoot that will kick it out of the loop and youwill be on your way. Here is the link: http://www.addictivetips.com/mobile/fix-iphone-4g

• mr_jxc said:

hello, i have an iphone 3gs and recently i dunno what i done the phone has gone into recovery mode and when i've tried to use itunes to restore it keeps saying error 40 and i tried various things to kick it out of recovery like tinyumbrella, redsn0w, etc and even the guide above didn't help. any suggestions for why this is happening? i really don't wanna spend £400 on a new iphone =/ get ASAP please. thanks. also im running on windows vista x32

• shaikh latifur said:

hi. friend i restore my iphone from the setting but before i didnt swith it off and i didnt take out my sim card also now which site in internet i can restore it.and i did nt find out the signal for the itunes.please send some eay way to restore.

• madhur said:

dude, I just got a new iphone 3GS for myself! and I am not able to activate it! could you please help me?

• Josh said:

Hey, if your talkin about the recovery mode that is like completely black screen that wont turn on or the connect to itunes thing, well that doesnt matter all you gotta do is hold down the power and home buttons at the same time and it will turn on (it wont look like its workin just keep holdin down the buttons and once you see the apple logo itll turn on)
    Hope i could help

• Naga said:

Hye goto the support site of apple. Scroll down and see the Specific error codes. You will understand what it is.

• Naga said:

http://support.apple.com/kb/TS1275. Hey goto this support site and see specific error codes. and for Error 40 they have described as
    " These errors typically occur when security software interferes with the restore and update process. If you are using a PC, follow this article to resolve this issue. Error 40 may also indicate a hardware issue."

• naga said:

Error 1015: This error is caused by attempts to downgrade the iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch's software. This can occur when you attempt to restore using an older .ipsw file. Downgrading to a previous version is not supported. To resolve this issue, attempt to restore with the latest iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch software available from Apple.

• jason Franklin said:

is the 3g different from the 3gs when it comes to this process?

• seth said:

Hi !! my name is seth. I use iphone 2G like my phone appears itune and usb cable which mean i have to restore it [ or not ?] then, i tried to restore it as soon as i apple picture appeared. my phone showed me to connect to itunes again. without having emergency screen.?
    can you please tell me what am i should do?

• Lam Sweetiepie said:

then thats the restore mode

• karan said:

hello every one
    i have a iphone 3g.i was trying to jailbreak it with the help of green poision,lamera1c.but all in vain.
    now another problem is their.while pressing sleep and home button it give me a apple logo and itune
    along with data cable pic. i think its in recovery mode.how to come out of this ?
    i have seen all those videos posted on this site abt recovery and dfu mode.but they are not working with my phone
    please help me out
    karanmcc@gmail.com

• Cole said:

Hello, I had my Iphone 3G plugged into my sterio. I listening to music and i noticed the music stopped. My phone is now in recovery mode i did not put it in recovery mode nor was i trying to jail break my phone. Is there any way i can get my phone back to normal without having to restore it? Please Help if you know how!!!

• nowhatefulofapple said:

None of those "hold down these buttons, release these buttons, hold this button" stuff works AT ALL! i literally must've tried it 50+ times today, and NOTHING! It's a worthless disappointing lie!

• yyb said:

Dude it works. Sure you didnt make a mistake?

• R Lonergan said:

You can download a software called tiny umbrella that fix your phone

• Puneet said:

Hi, I am facing this peculiar problem here. I decided to sell my iPhone 3G. When I erased everything from my iPhone by going into Settings. But after that it got stuck into apple iPhone logo screen and a rotating circle below that. And when I searched internet for this problem I came to know that after entering DFU mode I can come out of this issue. But my phone is not coming into DFU mode either :(
    I've tried so many times since last 5 days but I am not able to enter DFU mode.
    Can you or any one please help. I would be thankful.
    iPhone 3g 3.1.2 BB 05.15.04 Win 7
    puneetjuly30[at]gmail[dot]com

• Kiran (author) said:

You will need sn0wbreeze for Windows to achieve the DFU mode.

Once you put in DFU mode, restore it to 3.1.3 to fully erase the data and sell it. 3.1.3 is the best known firmware for 3G iPhones (unlock and jailbreak). You may also try my custom ipsw 3.1.3 to activate it and jailbreak/unlock your device!

• Stephen Elliott said:

my iphone is stuck with the apple sign on it, what do i do now??

• Evan said:

hi i was restoring my jailbreaked ipod touch 4g with an ios 4.2 to the same ios using tinyumbrela but while going through this my ipod kept going into pwnd dfu mode every time after i restore it i even tryed restoring it with ios 4.3
    and didn’t even work
    i think that this issue have some something related to pwn dfu mode (black screen) it keeps looping after i restore it pls help me :)

• Leo said:

the same thing happened to my ipod touch 4g, i watched the videos and tried everything, but it hasnt worked. the only thing to do now is to restore your ipod to the original settings and hope for the best. if you have synced your iphone on your computer before then it will have created a backup. then just re-sync your iphone.

• Alex said:

Here’s the situation. My iTouch (2nd Gen, 32G, 3.1.3 FW, Jailbroken, currently using 16G) had refused to back up on itunes and takes an hour (Not and exageration) to reboot itself when I power of and power on so I decided to look for some help online. I found answer from someone saying to link up my itouch to the computer and hold home and power and continue to hold home. So I didnt it w/o knowing that it would but it into recovery mode. So now my itouch is in recovery mode and the last time I had backed it up was about a year ago when I had gotten at REFURBISHED itouch at the apple store (around March of 2010), because my old one had an internal problem. I had restored it then and got it working fine and everything and decided to jailbreak it. A few months later I synced it to itunes (while jailbroken) and everything was fine, and it turned on in about 30secs after reboot. The not backing up and slow reboot started about the January of 2011. So I dont know what went wrong and my Itouch is now stuck in restore mode and I want to get it out. So I followed the directions to get it out of restore mode but everytime I try, it will go to the apple symbol then an hour later (because of slow reboot) it will go back to the restore picture. Is there a way to get my itouch working again? Because it seems to be that I am the only one with this problem. And I refuse to go back and restore my itouch to my last years file because I’d be losing nearly EVERYTHING that I have because even with restore last to my refurbished itouch, I didnt have much at the time. PLEASE HELP!

• Olesya said:

I just got my ipod touch 4g 4.3.2 8gb yesterday and i havent jailbroken it or done anything to it yet and the screen has the connect to itunes thingy on it and i tried holding power+home and then letting go and then holding them for 15 seconds and then holding only the home button but it still doesnt work

• Johnny said:

You need to connect it to the computer and open itunes to set it up for the first time. This is for every new unused device.

• vikram said:

hi,
    i have 3g and i was trying to upgrade itunes and the entire phone got stuck and was tryg to restore it and went into loop with itunes logo with cable connected on the screen.
    i downloaded i phone 4.1 firmware and made it to run, i can see atleast the "slide to unlock" screen
    but now the screen is stuck with emergency calls and itunes screen.
    how do i go to home screen. can someone help ?

• jake said:

i have the same problem with a green poison jailbreak. it switces the apple around to green poison icon and then the wirly thing gets white all over and stays that way. i really need help here.

• sandeep said:

sir hello,
    i am sandeep..i am using iphone 2g with firmware 3.1.2…
    i updated my phone to latest version i.e:4.2…
    my phone went in to lock mode…
    i am unable to solve the problem…
    please help me in how to restore my phone to previous version..
    when i try to connect my phone to my pc(windows) there is an error message saying"the sim card inserted in the phone is not supported.."
    plz mail the steps to my emailid…..sandyvalapi@gmail.com
    plz help me in this issue…its important for me….

• nare said:

hi.My iphone is only showing the apple logo and doesnt sync with itunes.what to do?

• Kiran (author) said:

I need more details to suggest a solution. You could try force rebooting the iPhone by pushing both the power and home buttons.

• Kiran (author) said:

Do you have a Windows or a Mac? Try the iPhone 2G post on this site…

• randy said:

hello, i use ipod touch 4g, and its on recovery mode and your steps doesnt work,, can you help me?

PLEASE

• Kiran (author) said:

Try TinyUmbrella and click \’Kick it out of recovery\’ and see if it works.

• Marinas said:

does it work also for iphone 3g? I am trying to do this power +home button for million times, nothing works…

• Help me please!! said:

hi there, i saw your video and tried to get out of the mode, but i am still stuck in recovery mode. i tried everything and its still stuck. i dont wanna restore, due to the fact i have lots of data and personal stuff. is there any thing you can do or possibly another way i can get out of recovery mode WITHOUT restoring it?

Thanks and keep up the good work!

iPhone 3GS, firmware, latest one (i think it's 4.3.3) and im on Windows

• Help me please!! said:

send me a mail @ sp-33 at hotmail dot com

• Kiran (author) said:

Try TinyUmbrella and look for an option to kick it out of restore mode. Hopefully that will work.

• Help me please!! said:

hi and thx for the reply. i alrdy tried that and it still goes back to recovery mode. any more ideas?

• Daniel Attard said:

If you are still in DFU mode and have Linux get OpeniBoot,compile it and run it.Run oibc and type reboot.I hope it helps.

• Help me please!! said:

2 things, first i'm in RECOVERY MODE NOT DFU MODE. They are 2 different things. Second, i have a PC. any MORE ideas?

• merehunt911 said:

hi, me n my husband have just got 2 iphone 4 and i had to go through i tunes to more or less get it to work. The problem is i had done my husbands phone first and his is going good, but when i tried doing mine it wouldnt syncronise with itunes and now it comes up with " itunes has detected the iphone is in recovery mode you need to restore it. So i push restore and update but 3/4 of the way through it comes up with an error 9 has occured, so now i only have a usb cable pointing up to an itunes logo and i cant do nothing with my phone i tried pushing the power and the home button but it does not work can any one help

• carmen said:

i have the same problem itunes wont recognize my ipod an it wont get out of recovery mode

• jack said:

mine is doing that too! nothing works im mad

• Bony said:

same problem :(
    please if u have solved it tell me how and please mail the steps to me at … bony104@hotmail.com

• Mayar said:

Same Problem :/
    can you help?
    email me mshoaeib@hudsonhs.com

• sharons said:

I need help pls, I was accidently updated my jailbreak iPhone from iTune, after that my iTune show me the following message – "The Sim card inserted in this iphone does not appear to be supported." My goodness, how can i solve this?? Pls… My Iphone 3G is with 4.2.1 now.

• Kiran (author) said:

That happens when you put in a SIM card that isn't supported by the iPhone. In this case, you have to unlock and you don't have to worry one bit. iPhone 3G is fully unlockable at any iOS version. Let me know if you want to troubleshoot.

• Kyle said:

I did what you said for restore mode and after I let go of the power button and hold the home button, it just goes back to the same thig as before please help me

• Kyle said:

Tinyumbrella doesn't work either my phone just goes blank and come back to that same logo

• cody said:

Try holding down the home button and then plugging in and holding both buttons

• NIKKI said:

tHIS PAGE IS WORTHLESS

• neeraj said:

you need phone book sim car to hactivate 2g iphones

• Allissa said:

please help me. ive been sitting here for an hour trying to do this. i do all these steps .nd nothing. it keeps going to the symbol. not gonna restore.
    PLEASEEE.

• @AndeeeyM said:

If you are stuck in restore mode, these instructions may work.
    However, I would suggest using the program 'RecBoot', which is specifically designed for this progress. http://jaxov.com/2010/05/recboot-iphone-recovery-

Thanks again and good luck to all!

• Bharat said:

use tiny umbrella. it should definitely work

• Josh said:

Thanks, this helped me so much!

• Monica said:

I need some HELP pretty please!! I jailbroke my phone I just bought from a freind with redsnow and it worked just fine I barely got to scrolling through it and went outside then the phone acted like it was rebooting and now all I get is the white apple emblem and it wont go any further tried to go to itunes and restore and it says error have the latest version of itunes tried all usb ports yada yada can you please help me? I refuse to ever jail break again!!

• Kiran (author) said:

If you bought it from a friend and don't care about the data on the iPhone, then you are in the clear. Just restore to factory defaults. We can try few things. I need more info – iphone model and OS on your computer for a start.

• Marianne said:

I NEED YOUR HELP ! So I watched youre video and it was very helpfull,but when you hold down the home button and the apple sign just were there and then the screen got black and u got out of restore mode… i do the homebutton-the upper button holding and after that hold the home button but the apple sign comes and then comes that usb and itunes picture. I have 5000 photos and I really want and need them! Pleas help and connect me!

• Kiran (author) said:

Hi Marianne. Are you still having this problem? Sorry I couldn't reply earlier. Let me know.

• Jason said:

Hi, my iphone3g says sim lock and don't know the pass code the second hand any idears thxs

• eMJay said:

I'm having the exact same problem. When I hold the home button after the Apple logo appears, the Restore screen comes back on.

• Yunus said:

Hi Kiran,

My 3g is getting stuck on apple logo after doing erasing all contact and mail from setting can you please help and advice how to fix it

• MARIELA said:

I REALLY NEED HELP MY IPHONE HOME BOTTON DOESNT WORK SO… IDK WHAT TO DO

• rose said:

none of what you said worked

• faisal said:

my iphone is showing that sim is not supportable soo what should i doo

• tamia said:

it doesn't work

• cheapnfljerseys.wsmisports.com said:

Great post. I will be facing a few of these issues as well.

• anuncios clasificados said:

My partner and I stumbled over here different web address and thought I may as well check things out.
    I like what I see so now i am following you.
    Look forward to checking out your web page again.

• web site said:

Excellent work! Which is the sort of info that are meant to become provided around the net. Pity within the search engines like google for the moment not really ranking this particular blog post larger! Think about it through plus discuss with this site. Appreciate it Implies)

• best free website builder 2012 said:

Using a tripod can be extremely useful for certain different types of shots and it provides impression of
    professionalism nevertheless one massive drawback to which has a tripod is having to
    hold is around with you for hours when you might only need it
    just the summer shots. When first launched, this development was
    endorsed by Diana, Princess of Wales, and was continued
    in 2010 by her son Prince William. However, a person can obtain assistance of internet to find or
    search various renowned companies providing high quality Maternity photography Austin and nearby
    areas at affordable prices.

• best insults said:

hello there and thank you for your information – I have definitely
    picked up anything new from right here. I did however expertise some technical issues using this web site, as I experienced to
    reload the website lots of times previous to I could get
    it to load properly. I had been wondering if your web hosting is OK?

Not that I’m complaining, but sluggish loading instances times will very frequently affect your placement in google and can damage your quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords. Well I am adding this RSS to my email and can look out for a lot more of your respective fascinating content. Ensure that you update this again soon.

Here is my blog: best insults

• Terencecbqvziqks.Wordpress.com said:

Its like you learn my mind! You appear to grasp so much
    approximately this, like you wrote the e-book in it
    or something. I believe that you simply could do with some % to force the message house a bit, however other than that,
    this is great blog. A great read. I’ll definitely be back.

Also visit my page Haarausfall (Terencecbqvziqks.Wordpress.com)

• cjb said:

I tried to get out of restore mode using instructions, but it stayed on recovery mode. My son was updating to iOS 7 and it crashed midway and he didn't back up my iphone. Is there anyway I can get out of recover mode to access my photos and videos?

• 通販 メンズファッション said:

まぁ、やってはいけないことをいくら並べてもお洒落にはなりません。.
    フランス人の若い男の子がよくやっている巻き方。.

• Karla Reyes said:

Hi, i need help really bad!!!! my iphone 4 keeps on turning off and on and if i take it off the charger it will turn off immidiatly and wont turn on unless i plug it in again and while it is on it keeps searching for service……please help me

• Abhishek said:

hii ,
    i m having iphone 2g i saw ur video ,like this video only i saw how to update i phone through whitedoor.
    but i stuck in problem where we have to put iphone in recovery mode ,till there nothing problem was there but after this i m facing problem with error report from itune & its still with itune logo and usb logo without slide option , please help me sir….( i was having 3.3.1 & i was updating to 6 version)

• Daryl144 said:

Hi I have an iphone 3g 4.2.1 stuck in emergency call. When I try to restore with itunes it goes through the process and then I get error 1600 and a message we are unable to restore your iphone at this time.

What can I do???

• Nani said:

Hi
    while restoring my iPhone 3gs the following error occurred
    "The iPhone 'iPhone" could not be restored.An unknown error occurred (-1)
    I am using windows PC
    My phone is displaying with a iphone displaying itunes logo and usb
    Please help me with this

• what equipment Do i need for p90X said:

Howdy. Merely planned to ask a quick problem. I am piuecing together my weblog and also would choose to recognize in which
    you’ve got your current style? Had been this totally free?
    Or perhaps seemed to be that paid? I cannot appear to come across something as good
    as this one, therefore hopefully it is possible to
    i want to recognize. Cheers. PS, my personal i’m sorry.

Language seriously isn’t my personal very first dialect.

• Solomon said:

Hi i am kavin, its my first time to commenting
    anyplace, when i read this article i thought i could also create comment due to
    this brilliant post.

• live online radio said:

Hi! This is kind of off topic but I need some help
    from an established blog. Is it tough to set up your own blog?
    I’m not very techincal but I can figure things out
    pretty fast. I’m thinking about making my own but I’m not sure where to start.
    Do you have any points or suggestions? Thank you